Send me an email when this page has been updated
Its head office is located at Co-operative House along Haile Selassie Avenue in Nairobi. As of 2021, the Cooperative bank has more than 160 branches across Kenya.
It’s categorized as a Tier 1 bank which means that it is one of the largest banks in the country. This is attributed to its large SACCO banking base. Cooperative Bank used Mpesa to facilitate mobile banking transactions. This way, Coop customers can bank anytime and anywhere on a real-time basis without having to visit branches.
All you need to deposit money to Cooperative Bank is your account number and Coop’s Mpesa Paybill which is 400222.
1. Go to your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 400222as the Business number
5. Enter your Cooperative Bank Account Number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your PIN and press OK.
8. You will receive a transaction confirmation message from Mpesa and Cooperative Bank
If you have further questions/ inquiries, don’t hesitate to contact Coop Bank using the contacts below.
Phone: 0703027000 , 020-2776000